- Do you want to be a funnier speaker?
- Do you want to establish a bond with your audience?
- Learn techniques to win over a hostile audience?
- Learn how to keep your audience interested?
- Emphasize or illustrate a point?
- Help people remember you?
People pay more attention to a speaker who uses humour.
Humour makes an impression and can break the ice or defuse a situation.
Wit Pleasure Advanced Toastmasters can help you use humour
in the speeches you normally give to attract and retain the audience's interest and to make points effectively.
You don't need to be funny to join. Wit Pleasure is a safe place to learn how!
For more information email calgaryhumourTM@gmail.com